heated seats turning on by them selves...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
any idea as to why. ITs only the driver side and I had to unhook my battery cause it was turning on even when the truck was off. The truck is possessed or something.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Could be a messed up switch or maybe melted wiring.
I would say bad relay but I don't think they have one!

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Could be a messed up switch or maybe melted wiring.
I would say bad relay but I don't think they have one!

I here a "click" when ever it turns on. That sounds like a relay, but im not real knowledgeable on the gm electronics.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
You can cheack the fusebox in the engine compartment and maybe behind the dash, it will read seat relay or something close if its in there.

El Brando

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That would be bad news, sucks man. I accidentally turned mine on the other day and my ass got hot quick!

hyde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wifes 06 Sierra did it and we took it in under warranty 12 times. They replaced the module under the seat 5 times and didnt fix it, instrument cluster, Switch in the door panel. Nothing worked...Then finally they changed the switch on the door again for like the 4th or 5th time and it worked from then on...But when I added up all the tickets from warranty it totaled 16k to fix it...lol

hyde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what I told GM when they called to check on my service..I told them the experience has been rediculous. I told them they needed trainined mechanics vs parts changers who dont know shit!...I let them have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wesley e