Headrest Monitors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SmallXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what brands, if any, match the stock tan/beige leather?

Got pics?

04silverL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Search crutchfield. I saw vizualogic on there a few days ago and they looked real good and they had matches for the cloth and leather interiors.

bryanfeelsgood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Vizualogic, and the match is perfect for my Cashmere leather. The quality of the actual units on the other hand... One has a loose connection somewhere I can't find, and it will cause it to not display the video from it's own DVD player, sometimes I can get it to work by smacking it.

Anyway, the color/grain match is spot on.

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the brand SAVV which is made by Vizualogic I was told. They match up real good. I have never installed them and they still have the protective plastics on them. I have them for sale. They are 9" Headrest Tan/Beige with all hardware ready to be installed. Asking $350+shipping. They are universal, this is for two headrest total and all hardware that comes with from the manufacturer. If you have any questions send me an email. I dont have enough posts to post for sale items yet.

baron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
www.onfair.com I have the 9inch, rotating screens (which, you don't have enough clearance to actually rotate, I would have gone with the fixed screen had I know. I suppose you could lean your seat back further to get them to do it..) with the zippers. Match is pretty spot on for the tan. You could probably tell if you got up close, but so far, no one has ever noticed. The zippers are great too, a huge theft deterrent. I've had people in the car that never even knew they were back there until I unzipped them.

I did the install myself and, aside from still looking for a good ACC fuse to use, it didn't take long at all. The pretty lose fittings of GM (well, most American cars) lets you run the wire very nicely too. There is maybe a 1/5 of an inch exposed on the side of the drivers seat, but it is between the two doors, so you can't really even see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman