got it happining!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you mean from the engine, then no. I think it is at or near the left rear of the truck.

It's between the spare and the wheel well. Blocks the way for a true dual exhaust.

I could always do it out the side before the rear wheels... that would look a little funny I think

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh. haha duh. yeah. that sucks. is there no way to y it off after it?
True dual would need to connect to each cam and shoot out the back, each having their own cat... there is a way to do it and have it shoot out before the wheels, but the only way I could do it out of the back is by moving the compressor, or by taking out the spare. I just drive through suburbia hell everyday near the dealership and I have AAA, so I am seriously considering removing the tire.

Plus using a spare sucks, I can get it towed and replaced faster than I can put on the spare hah

millercreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live near Seymour, I will try to be there if I'm in town. I'm supposed to go to Colorado that week, but I might be back by Saturday. And yes, Ronnie's Burgers are the S***! LOL

Sorry to go off topic, but since you live in Wichita Falls, have you ever had any work done at Audio Magic? I need to get my system installed, and they are the closest shop. I bought all my stuff online and just need someone to install.

Oh, I drive an 07 Tahoe by the way... Here's a crappy pic from my old phone, I need to take some pics on my new phone.

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
nxtahoe97

nxtahoe97

nxhoe97/dailyhoe02
Reaction score
***** clean. naw i havent got any work done by them. theres some bad ass people that i no that can do it here in tonw tho. yeah. u need to try and make it. got alot of peeps showing up. its ganna be fun.

millercreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro, I just got my HID's this weekend and can't believe I waited this long. They are AMAZING! Anyway, I will try to make it man, hopefully I can find someone to hook up my system soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DetcJohnKimble

Latest posts