GM Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaycough

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where can I get full set of factory mats at good price with reasonable shipping costs.

Hn30

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where can I get full set of factory mats at good price with reasonable shipping costs.
If you're looking for the floor liners, I think the best prices I saw were on GM parts direct.

I was able to get my dealer to sell them to me at cost instead of having them deal with a cosmetic issue. I think shipping from GM direct might ruin the whole deal though...

baum

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought the weathertech and love them. They fit perfectly.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What mats come with the vehicle if you don't order any upgraded mats? Are they totally Junk?

Does any one have the upgraded GM Carpet mats? Are they any good? Or do people recommend you go straight to Husky or WT liners and skip GM offerings all together?

Planning on leaving the 3rd row up and getting the shorter WT mat for behind the 3rd row....

muldoon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Guess the first question would be: Why would you want to do that? Purchased Certified 2019 Suburban Premier and at the end of one winter's use, the carpet outside of the stock floormats was salt stained and worn. The stock mats were just not a useful size. Fortunately the full coverage Weather Tech mats that I used as a replacement solved the problem.

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the weathertech and love them. They fit perfectly.

Our 2nd row WeatherTech liner fits terrible. When you close the rear doors, the mat is too wide so the doors push it up. Then when you enter the vehicle the edge of the liner is curled up and it catches your foot as you climb in. I'm returning ours.

The fronts fit ok, and the rear cargo mat fits. Just the middle is junk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjhorst14