Fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sammy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello people! I am new to here and to these cars in general, but this has quickly become my new expensive hobby. I have a 95 yukon 4wd 4dr and I have been looking for fairly inexpensive fender flares. Do you guys know if the 2dr flares would fit the 4dr? I found these and the item listing says 2dr only, but I thought that they were the same become some other listings don't specify 2dr or 4dr...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FEND...ies?hash=item33563d5302&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Thanks for the help

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum. There is an introduction section on the mainpage if you scroll down. Go down and introduce yourself.

To answer your question, no they will not fit. the 4drs the back door is part of the flares

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Looks like bowtiefreak took care of you already but welcome to the forum. :beer: Definitely go to the introductions section and introduce yourself. Pics always are nice to include too.

OP
OP
sammy

sammy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
flares are way overpriced for a 4 door! cheapest I could find em for a 4 door is $600 shipped. That just became last priority...

Last edited by a moderator:

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
what the **** man watch your mouth, you might piss someone off (cough cough) some of us might be black (you guessed it)

IMG_3524.jpg

and yes im black and no lol i really dont give a shit haha. my buddys have me in there phones under n***** jordan/ blackie i really could care less but if some one else does you might be s.o.l.

Last edited by a moderator:

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE! haha

yeah your looking at a nice *** of cash for aftermarket flares. don't think the 4-doors ever came with factory flares either, just the 2 doors and burbs.

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
i have some Xenon fender flares. there the urathane or what ever and i love them

here are some pics of them...
lol dont mind the girls haha. there the only pics i could find

P9270653.jpg

aeo.jpg

Picture007.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where'd you get those from Tricky? I like um and have been looking for some for a long time.

I refuse to pay the ridiculous amount they want online for plastic pieces.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyodave