Favorite Floor Liners for Yukon XL 2022?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matz

Reaction score
Those using Husky liner ( all 3 rows)
. Do you prefer the X-Act contour or Weatherbeater? Do the fold over the sills also? The Weatherbeaters are also 20% off right now. Thanks.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We went with weathertech and kind of wish we hadn't. Fronts are great, 2nd row is a curly *************, 3rd row is fine and the rear cargo mat is great

jwd347

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a Yukon SLT with Walnut interior. Wanted the GM liners but couldn’t find in the right color- only black. I’ve had husky’s in my previous vehicles and liked them, but again, they only had black. Ordered the Weathertech Hp liners in Cocoa and they look great! The new WT’s feel more rubbery- like the Husky’s. Only wish I could get the OEM cargo liner- I want one that covers the back of the seats since I fold them up and down a lot. View attachment 366674View attachment 366675View attachment 366674
I have a Yukon SLT with Walnut interior. Wanted the GM liners but couldn’t find in the right color- only black. I’ve had husky’s in my previous vehicles and liked them, but again, they only had black. Ordered the Weathertech Hp liners in Cocoa and they look great! The new WT’s feel more rubbery- like the Husky’s. Only wish I could get the OEM cargo liner- I want one that covers the back of the seats since I fold them up and down a lot. View attachment 366674View attachment 366675View attachment 366674
This is the exact scenario I’m in - dark walnut interior and loving the new WT HP mats for the 1st 3 rows but want the GMC cargo mat because we’ll have part of the 3rd row seating up, part down. Any luck finding a good solution for the cargo liner?

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the exact scenario I’m in - dark walnut interior and loving the new WT HP mats for the 1st 3 rows but want the GMC cargo mat because we’ll have part of the 3rd row seating up, part down. Any luck finding a good solution for the cargo liner?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63