Factory NAV says street names?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chadman

Reaction score
Does anyone with the Factory NAV system know if the gps software says the street names? Or does it just say something like turn left in 200 meters?

007fl

Reaction score
It says some names like "I-75 North" but most of the timeit just says turn left (or rght).

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it only says the highway other den that its exit ****meters or turn left or right no names. i dont think any GPS says names i could be wrong though

CPMS

Reaction score
Question that's somewhat related to this post ... how much detail (street names) does everyone's GPS show? My 07 Escalade's GPS had almost every street labeled. The GPS on my new 09 Tahoe Hybrid shows very few street names even at the highest magnification. Could be the screen on the Lade was way bigger. I guess I could live with that but the lack of street names in the Tahoe's GPS is pretty disappointing.

Z15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2009 CTS shows a lot of street names when I zoom in but less the farther out it goes. Maybe the Cadi's just have a better Nav system?

Last edited:

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i see the street names on the navi all the time but as far as them navi speaking the names no havent heard it once..but then again i rarely use it but it definitly says the highway names.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anas1993