Exide Sprinter Max Battery???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UpAndDown

Reaction score
Anyone here running one in their truck? Any good? The price is right at Hone Depot. It’s a regular flooded battery not AGM or spiral cell but the cost is a fraction of those. Anyone have experience with these? Thanks

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no personal experience with Exide auto batteries. The company has a pretty checkered past from a financial management perspective, but I have never read where their corporate lack of performance was caused by low quality products. They are one of the biggest manufacturers and recyclers in the world, or at least were, the last time I looked. Making a reliable lead acid battery is a pretty well understood art, likely a low risk purchase.

OP
OP
U

UpAndDown

Reaction score
Wsteele that’s a very logical and well thought out post. I appreciate it and think I’m going to grab one of these from HD. Still would love to hear some first hand experiences from anyone who bought one. Thanks again

Jimmyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran one a couple of years, no issues. But I can't speak how long they last.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rideredin602

Latest posts