Denali XL modifications

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wyckedtanker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all, new member here. I Have what started life as a 2003 Denali XL, the poor truck has been abused so the wife gave me the green light to make a BOV out of it. The first step was to replace the denali front clip for later modifications. I am removing the autoride for a 6 inch lift and since no one makes a winch bumper for a denali on went a 2007 silverado classic front clip. It's still early in the build and it's still a driver so here it is with the silverado clip

Attachments

• denali.jpg
    denali.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 57
  • denihilator.jpg
    denihilator.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 62

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting... a lot of Yukon guys would love to have your Denali front clip. What are you going to do with your huge chrome front bumper now?

OP
OP
W

wyckedtanker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Interesting... a lot of Yukon guys would love to have your Denali front clip. What are you going to do with your huge chrome front bumper now?

The bumper is just temporary since I do drive this truck daily. I'm going with either an Iron cross, or ADD (Addictive Desert Designs) winch bumper to go with the lift

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bumper is just temporary since I do drive this truck daily. I'm going with either an Iron cross, or ADD (Addictive Desert Designs) winch bumper to go with the lift

Ah.. cool

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ADD makes some sick bumpers bro! Excited to see the progress.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This tahoe guy would love that bumper. Been contemplating a denali conversion.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Wow, don't see that too often. Most guys go to length to do the Denali front clip on Kons, or love their Nali as is . I think they look great. Never been a fan of the Silvy front clip conversion on the NBS rigs. Square peg in a round hole IMO. That being said. Like to see the bumper you're gonna be putting on. Should really give it a beastly look. BOV is function over fashion, so do it up!

OP
OP
W

wyckedtanker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah me and the wife decided on the ADD bumper. Found a few other parts on the order list. once the autoride delete/lift kit happens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700