Color/Wheel Combo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am getting close to ordering a Denali but I am trying to figure out what color and wheel I want.

I have not seen Iridium and Midnight Amethyst in person but I want the color that looks most like Graphite... which seems like Iridium. Pictures of Midnight Amethyst seem almost purple?

As far as wheels, it is also hard to judge just looking at the GMC website.

What color and wheel combo do you guys like or what did you order for yourself?

OP
OP
R

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those the wheels that are $2,995 when you build the car on the GMC website? (Far right wheel option)

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am getting close to ordering a Denali but I am trying to figure out what color and wheel I want.

I have not seen Iridium and Midnight Amethyst in person but I want the color that looks most like Graphite... which seems like Iridium. Pictures of Midnight Amethyst seem almost purple?

As far as wheels, it is also hard to judge just looking at the GMC website.

What color and wheel combo do you guys like or what did you order for yourself?

Hi Barrett,

I had iridium metallic. It's a great color; especially with regards to maintenance and luster (in sunlight). It is the most like graphite. I have since sold that Denali. On my second order, I ordered black. I liked iridium; however, it does have a purplish-violet haze to it that I didn't care for. I too greatly wished that GM had a proper graphite but not yet. On a cloudy day, the iridium looks kinda dusty/dull. I only keep my trucks 3-4 years so hopefully, next time around, GM comes out with a more diverse color platter.

PS. I ordered the Q7M wheel in 22" for $895.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are those the wheels that are $2,995 when you build the car on the GMC website? (Far right wheel option)
I don't really remember, it's been 6 months. Lol.... when I built mine I got the 20s and my dealer bought them from me and installed the 22s before I even picked it up. I only paid about $550. more for my wheels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz