Center Console Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mrbean1708

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Was anyone able to find the joining cable? This goes from the console to the truck or radio.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Just picked up a new center console for the Hoe on eBay ($430 shipped, was this a good deal?) and wanted to know how to go about installing it in to the vehicle. I'm still waiting for the console to be delivered but wanted to know how to install it before I receive it. Do I have to remove the seats? Or just slide the console in to place? Also, how is it secured.

See my album. Full run down there including the sockets needed.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Thanks for the help! I was finally able to get it installed. Just unscrewed the seats and pushed them out the way to install the bracket. I think it was better since those seats are pretty heavy.

Also, the center console has a cable for the outlets but I cant figure out where it plugs in to

There should be a pigtail off the harness that plugs into the roll over sensor on the hump. It's at the rear and you may have to fish it out.