Bought a 2007 GMC Yukon need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkman610

Reaction score
Hi all
I bought a 2007 GMC Yukon, it has Denali parts but it's not a Denali, can anyone help me out with it and tell me more about it? I bought it off the dealer auction lot.
VIN# 1GKFK13067J153173
I'm looking for accessories that were missing with the car, like trailer hitch receiver cover.
I already had to replace the ONE remote I received with the car because "it didn't work" and GMC was unhelpful in swapping the bad one out for me as a new customer...
I just want to get a dialogue going so that I can learn about my new vehicle.
Also my map light in the 2nd row needs attention the spring loaded switch seems to have broken. I also tried to replace my front drivers side side lights and can't seem to access them.
Thanks!
Joe

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can find quite a few parts at chevroletpartsforless.com(I believ they also sell gmc). Throw up some pics and be specific with what ya wanna know and we will try to help. :Handshake:

OP
OP
dkman610

dkman610

Reaction score
Thanks all! How do I post pics? I now need to figure out my map light in the 2nd row and the side lights on the front drivers side as well. Oh and at 34K miles I had to replace all 4 rotors and brakes. LOL My luck..

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Hi all
I bought a 2007 GMC Yukon, it has Denali parts but it's not a Denali, can anyone help me out with it and tell me more about it? I bought it off the dealer auction lot.
VIN# 1GKFK13067J153173
I'm looking for accessories that were missing with the car, like trailer hitch receiver cover.
I already had to replace the ONE remote I received with the car because "it didn't work" and GMC was unhelpful in swapping the bad one out for me as a new customer...
I just want to get a dialogue going so that I can learn about my new vehicle.
Also my map light in the 2nd row needs attention the spring loaded switch seems to have broken. I also tried to replace my front drivers side side lights and can't seem to access them.
Thanks!
Joe

Oh and I uploaded pics of the truck on my profile/album

jdskycaster

Reaction score
Maybe I just cannot tell from the picture but outside of the chrome grill parts I do not see any other denali parts on it. Looks fairly stock to me.

JD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarhead1017