Blu ray player?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbtloe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anybody know of a blu ray player that will fit into one of the pocket on my center console.

OP
OP
rbtloe

rbtloe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No was looking for one with out the screen that I could mount in a center console pocket so I wouldnt have to deal with one under the seat in the middle row. I have seen dvd players mounted like that, and I really like the way that it looks.

cody08

Reaction score
Next year sony is releasing blu ray in their in dash units......

sirblade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You really wont be able to get the benefits of a Bluray unless your TVs in the truck have component or HDMI inputs.

Most headrest or swing down TVs I have seen only have a composite video input.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You plan on running HDTV's in there? I dont think the kids are going to notice the picture quality difference

chevy_man

Reaction score
on a screen that small you won't see any difference in resolution. Hell, a dvd has way more resolution than any of those 8" screens.

IMO, just remember to grab the blu-ray pack w/dvd and digital copy and leave the dvd in the car.

I'd imagine blu-rays are also going to be much more sensitive to vibration and will require some beastly hardware for lots of buffering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thydrick