black trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ebxgsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did a search, but didn't see any thread already made. just want to see some black trucks out there. stock wheels, aftermarket wheels, whatever. i just picked up my 2001 denali & i have plans for it already. i'm changing out the lights to black housing lights. the previous owner put black housing lights on it already, but the brackets are all cracked, so im just getting new ones. the previous owner has put chrome door handles & mirror caps on, so i have to change those to black also.

im going to be putting some stock wheels back on until i have enough for some black 20's. i'm looking at a set i saw on ebay. but i'll have to sell the 22's before i could get the 20's.

then i plan on painting the grille black....eventually.

newhome.jpg

Last edited:

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Nice denali. Welcome to the forum and more pics!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343488092021.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343488092021.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 77
OP
OP
E

ebxgsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice trucks guys.

RFoster, those are the wheels i'm looking at on ebay, but they have been powder coated black.

RFoster130

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Its the factory polished aluminum 20's. I see em for sale on craigslist once in a while. Should look good in black.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice trucks guys.

RFoster, those are the wheels i'm looking at on ebay, but they have been powder coated black.

I have some of those for sale right now with some 305/50/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers for sale. PM me if you are interested :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rbreard