Black Bear tune was done yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

00 TAHOE LT "LUTHER"

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with Justin! He will be in Dallas in April. ...that is about 6 hrs from me. I might make the trip! Thanks for your info pnwdan.

HoS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to goto the Seattle event. But, too far to drive. Hopefully they will be back closer to Oregon in the future.

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
Update. I only commute 3 miles each way but this weekend I took a couple longer drives. gas milage has gone up considerably. Enough that driving the freeway shows up as an increase on the average mpg readout. I love how the transmission shifts now as well. Justin pointed out that my TB was showing as pretty dirty and gunked up and this was causing a hard downshift. I cleaned it out and he was spot on.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

00 TAHOE LT "LUTHER"

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure, but it is my impression that 1 on 1 is better than ordering? Does anyone have any knowledge if ordering can be just as good?

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
I would definitely do the tune in person if you can. That way he can feel your vehicles response and adjust accordingly like he did with mine

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork