Black Bear Performance Tunes; DC Metro Area, Jan. 29-30, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to investigate this in the next couple of days trying to understand how it works and what is involved. As in, what happens when I show up in person, after I leave, warranty permutations.

I don't mind paying for the highest quality process but I need to know what it is am I doing to my truck, what my options are, and what can and cannot be achieved. And tbh, I'm not looking to increase hp/performance, nor am I looking to increase mpg per se ... I'd just like my transmission to shift in as smooth and seamless a manner and possible.

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good Deal Serge..

Now Jenna Come to Nashville or Atlanta...or Chattanooga. I am ready

Nashville tuning meet tentatively scheduled for April 27-28, 2012.

Deposits will start being accepted about 2 months prior to tune date. I will also post the meet on here at that time.

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. I plan on being there if I don't do it mail order! thanks

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sd

emailed justin no reply yet....

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm, i do have a vette that could use a tune. are the free lifetime tunes transferrable to other vehicles? :D

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Have quick ? I did a in person tun back in June 2011 an I can feel the transmission down shift when I come to a complete stop this only started after the tune. Do I need to take it back for a retune???

is it a sort of hitch type feeling?

Last edited:

Justin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
emailed justin no reply yet....

Hi Francis,

The last email I've received from you was a spam email (looks like your account was hacked). Have you sent any others?

Justin

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sent email again with reply to dates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk