better tires for my new 2023 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexei81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can't justify to myself swappign out my brand new stock tires till I at least get some mileage out of them. But once I do I'll be looking at Michelins

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't justify to myself swappign out my brand new stock tires till I at least get some mileage out of them. But once I do I'll be looking at Michelins
Same here, I don’t care how bad they are. I’m getting at least 25 to 30,000 miles out of them then I’ll switch to the ones I really want and that will be this year. And they are bad!

BrentLav

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure how it works but the dealer said they can get a rebate from GM on the new take off tires and the cost difference for the new tires was included in the purchase price of the truck.

BrentLav

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same here, I don’t care how bad they are. I’m getting at least 25 to 30,000 miles out of them then I’ll switch to the ones I really want and that will be this year. And they are bad!
Not sure how it works but the dealer said they can get a rebate from GM on the new take off tires and the cost difference for the new tires was included in the purchase price of the truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts