BB coming to North Carolina?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In person tune is $250. If you want a spare PCM, for your year, it is an extra $100.

NC_John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In person tune is $250. If you want a spare PCM, for your year, it is an extra $100.

OK, I'm in. What would I want a spare PCM for? I'm used to harley stuff- just reflashing, not changing out PCM's...

(edit) - just checked the link on your wesbsite for the NC sign-up - it's not working. How do I reserve a spot?

thanks.

Last edited:

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
OK, I'm in. What would I want a spare PCM for? I'm used to harley stuff- just reflashing, not changing out PCM's...

(edit) - just checked the link on your wesbsite for the NC sign-up - it's not working. How do I reserve a spot?

thanks.

Often times, folks will purchase the spares to be tuned, that way you can keep your original PCM stock, to be swapped out for dealer visits.

We have not yet opened the NC meet event to begin accepting deposits. Keep an eye on our website, because as it gets closer, we will open it up, and will begin accepting deposits.

NC_John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Often times, folks will purchase the spares to be tuned, that way you can keep your original PCM stock, to be swapped out for dealer visits.

We have not yet opened the NC meet event to begin accepting deposits. Keep an eye on our website, because as it gets closer, we will open it up, and will begin accepting deposits.

OK. With my year and mileage I'm a bit out of warranty so dealer visits aren't an issue.

I'll keep an eye open for the link and will see you guys when you come out this way. I've got a sleepy little 4.8 that needs to be woken up and a transmission that can't decide what gear it wants to be in on slight grades so I am looking forward to it!!!!