Alternative to expensive cargo liners.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A poster over at Tahoeforum.com posted the great idea of instead of buying expensive weathertech or husky cargo liners go to Lowe's and get two 3 x 4 Blue Hawk utility mats for $30. Since the area with the second and third row seats down is roughly 6 x 8 then it's roughly 3 x 4 with the middle row up and just the third row down. If you keep the middle row seats up then you can double up the mats to cover the third row and cargo area. These mats have a polyester top and a rubber bottom. They are perfect for laying down to protect the carpet and can even be rolled up and stored behind the third row smaller area in the Tahoe and Yukon when you need the third row seats up too.

Great idea that I'm using but I can't take credit for it.

JPH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Info

Jake,
Have you got a model or item number? I went to my Lowes and had no luck. Any pics?
Thx

OP
OP
J

Jake01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Jake,
Have you got a model or item number? I went to my Lowes and had no luck. Any pics?
Thx

They are indoor/outdoor door mats found in the carpet section. I don't have the number but they're the only 3 x 4 mats that I saw at my Lowes. Here's a link to the other thread at the Tahoe forum website it has pics...http://www.tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=529582

My mats are black to match my interior.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pictures from www.tahoeforum.com

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members