99 Tahoe Suspension Kit Recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeVet86

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Need to replace the tired suspension components on my 99 Tahoe LS 4X4. I would prefer to purchase a quality kit that includes all or most of the parts vs. trying to source them separately. Would really appreciate any recommendations.

OP
OP
T

TahoeVet86

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks like a cool site but more performance oriented than what I’m looking for. I’m looking for something slightly above stock or stock replacement

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moog is usually a good brand to get. Check RockAuto for options, but I’d avoid the low-price economy options and anything made by Dorman.

OP
OP
T

TahoeVet86

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Moog is usually a good brand to get. Check RockAuto for options, but I’d avoid the low-price economy options and anything made by Dorman.
Thank you. I also see the AC Delco Gold parts, which are more expensive. Are they worth it?

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Usually they’re fine. Delco sells a few lines of parts - Advantage is the lower end, so go with professional (gold) or the GM part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blacksheepstuntz