3rd row question for 02 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ugh that'd really bother me. The next house we buy will be a 3 car garage cuz I can't stand how small our 2 car garage is now but it sounds like yours may be even smaller....

I wanna park the Burb (the vehicle the kids get into all the time) and the 77 on complete opposite ends of a 3 car garage so that I don't take any chances on them accidentally banging into it and scratching it. I can't imagine not even being able to park in it :eek:

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the boat barely fits but thats because of the outdrive and the swim platform....

the other side of the garage is my fault...i go ahold of some kitchen cabinets and its got painted kitchen cabinets (that look dam nice i might add) and the "work bench" is a lower cabinet with a regular laminate counter top on it...so that takes up a couple of feet...otherwise, they both would fit in there together...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gotcha :waytogo: I do wish I had a bigger work area :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think so although it wasn't intentional :think: I guess at least it was after he got his answer...

sorry to the OP! :High 5:

OP
OP
REMIXER

REMIXER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it sucks we got to worry about these things and got to be on 24/7 alert with our rides , it sometimes defeats the purpose of doing all the mods and upgrades we do , but at times its worth it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24