22" OEM LTZ Tahoe Wheels and Tires + More!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SALE PENDING

Guys, I bought these with the intentions on putting them on my wife's burban for stockers and SHE DOESNT LIKE THEM! WTF?!? She prefers keeping her stock 20" LTZ Polished wheels...

So...

I put these on eBay for a really high price, but I will sell them cheaper to a TYF member if they are interested. I'm not highly motivated to sell these, still trying to convince the wife to keep them, but I will sell them if a solid offer comes around. PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED OR EMAIL DIRECT, no need to air negative thoughts if they cross your mind. It's a respect thing, and I appreciate that.

here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...696575815&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

You get it ALL. Wheels, Tires, Caps, OEM Lugnuts, OEM Wheel Locks and key, and TPMS Sensors. Just bolt them on, reprogram the sensors, and roll!

Last edited:
OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
replied. :Handshake:

Last edited by a moderator:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:drool: those are sexy! How can she not want them?

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
she has the 24" Asanti's on the truck now. I bought these as stock rollers, she said she'd rather sell these and just keep her ltz 20s as stocks. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts