21 Tahoe- fan come on "high" when i start vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gtahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello, when I start the 21 Tahoe the fan is always running High, a small pain. The setting is on "auto", thank you for any tips

KevinCro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is it warm out where you are? I've noticed the auto setting will go full blast until the cabin reaches the appropriate temperature.

DmaxDenaliXL

Reaction score
I don't know if this setting is available in a '21 or not, but the newer '22/'23 have an option to limit the max fan speed.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a setting in settings where you can turn the fan down upon start up that limits it blasting even in auto…. Look for it… I did the same… doesn’t go nuts now….

OP
OP
G

Gtahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks all, somehow I thought I would get an email notification.

It happens in the cold months, i don't recall it being a thing in the warmer months.

I'll look at the settings.

Thanks

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this setting is available in a '21 or not, but the newer '22/'23 have an option to limit the max fan speed.

That option was on the 2015-2020 body style as well. I have my "auto" fan set on LOW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e