2023 yukon drl ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1captain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all! Newbie here hope this is in the right place. Does anyone know if there's way/option to make the daytime running lights stay amber instead of the white? Thanks for any info!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

OP
OP
1captain

1captain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.
Thank you for the warm welcome! I appreciate it and looking forward to acquiring knowledge and participating!
2023 Summit White SLT

Attachments

• IMG_8536.jpeg
    IMG_8536.jpeg
    386 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8930.jpeg
    IMG_8930.jpeg
    396.3 KB · Views: 9

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As on now, i dont believe that there is a way to do as your asking. Someone a few months back had asked and they did not have any success with it then. Maybe they have figured it out, but unlikely as these vehicles are all controlled by computers and gm has them locked down really well yet.

dancastro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all! Newbie here hope this is in the right place. Does anyone know if there's way/option to make the daytime running lights stay amber instead of the white? Thanks for any info!
Why? Do you want your truck to look like a KIA!:)

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of the Ford trucks have amber drls and I think they look great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos