2022 Yukon Denali fog light trim piece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JLMBT

Reaction score
The trim piece, it comes chrome from factory, is that a snap on type..seems like mine on the top edge is not snapping on, doesn't click, to lock in...and I noticed this after it went in for factory paint correction where they took out the bumper to repaint it..but then the thinner part of that chrome trim doesn't seem to want to lock in and stay put..is that needing to be replaced or can it be fixed with some kind of sticky tape on the inside of it...suggestions???

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The trim piece, it comes chrome from factory, is that a snap on type..seems like mine on the top edge is not snapping on, doesn't click, to lock in...and I noticed this after it went in for factory paint correction where they took out the bumper to repaint it..but then the thinner part of that chrome trim doesn't seem to want to lock in and stay put..is that needing to be replaced or can it be fixed with some kind of sticky tape on the inside of it...suggestions???
Go back to where you took it to have the paint corrected, and have them fix it.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The earlier models have a flange that goes in between the panels and has some fasteners that push in to lock it. No tape on these. Yours may be different?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
korzone