2022 denali surprised my wife

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTPace500

Reaction score
For the truck 83, and some change. Forget the exact number. Mods still don't know 100%. Agood friend of mine owns kustom koatingz. He gave me his cost on wheels and tires. Wheels $1600
Tires $812
Corsa$1275
Suspension $550
As far as the PPF, Black out, Ceramic coating and install he still hasn't given me a price. But I have an appointment for rear entertainment to be installed for my kids. I think it will be around8/10k for everything. I'll let you know final cost once I get it.
Wait, the truck was 83 including tax?

Can you PM me the dealer name?

booyaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Denali! What type of rear entertainment system are you getting?

OP
OP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice Denali! What type of rear entertainment system are you getting?
Honestly don't know. A local place in my area very reputable shop is doing it. They said it will look factory and function great. Will be able to use a fire stick so the kids can watch all their stuff.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly don't know. A local place in my area very reputable shop is doing it. They said it will look factory and function great. Will be able to use a fire stick so the kids can watch all their stuff.
Voxx is very good, check that out. Better than the factory RSE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts