2021 Tahoe Winch Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FireTruckGuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We are putting together a little emergency services off-road 2021 Tahoe for a customer. I need a front winch bumper, rear bumper, and some real rock sliders. I can't seem to find any. Any suggestions?

OverLamb24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Its early and with delays and access issues to these newer models the R&D efforts are behind. I have seen nothing out there

gn7p71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
SETINA makes a winch ready push bumper, contact them and see if they have ones for the 2021+ Tahoe available

Fireslayer308

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We are putting together a little emergency services off-road 2021 Tahoe for a customer. I need a front winch bumper, rear bumper, and some real rock sliders. I can't seem to find any. Any suggestions?
Westcott Designs has some rock sliders that will be available very soon for the 2021 Tahoe/Yukon platforms. I just emailed them tonight for an updated timeframe of when they will be available.

evan Neise

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you ever find anything you wanted for the tahoe ? And where are you located?

leissleib

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Look into South Texas Outfitters in San Antonio TX, they have done some police tahoes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9