2016 Suburban 2nd row bench, swap for captains

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

apchaulk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I have a 2016 Suburban with the 2nd row bench seat that I am looking to swap for captains chairs, or purchase if you have them for sale. I would swap the carpet as well if you are interested. Seat is black leather, non-power. I am in the Denver, CO area.

Brinderk0311

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ugh this sucks. I’m in NC with a 2015 suburban ltz and I need a black leather bench. I have black leather captains chairs in great condition. They’ve had seat covers on them the whole time, no pets. I’m gonna be having my 3rd kid soon and all my kids will be under the age of 5 and I’m trying to keep them all in the 2nd row.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are several threads besides this one you may want to check them out and see if you can find one. Good luck.

YoungBuck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I have a 2016 Suburban with the 2nd row bench seat that I am looking to swap for captains chairs, or purchase if you have them for sale. I would swap the carpet as well if you are interested. Seat is black leather, non-power. I am in the Denver, CO area.
You still got that bench seat? I’ll trade you for the captains chairs

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The middle carpet has to be changed too. It’s not expensive, probably $150. I know you need for the captain side for sure.