2015 Denali Owners - What all was in your owners manual pouch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Title says it all.

The only thing that was in our pouch was just the "main" truck owners manual.

No supplement for Infotainment system, No tire warranty, No maintenance guide. I can only suspect there was supposed to be more than just the main owners manual.

Thanks.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No one reads that crap anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of it.

Maybe save some trees hippie style or something.

:shrug:

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only a SLT guy here not the covenant Denali but I had everything in mine. Regular manual, tire junk, radio book. Ect

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only a SLT guy here not the covenant Denali but I had everything in mine. Regular manual, tire junk, radio book. Ect

10-4. Kind of though we may be missing some stuff.

The radio book is the main thing I want.

Gavenger

Reaction score
I got the standard Owners Manual, Infotainment Book, Quick Start Guide, Tire Warranty, and a couple other pamphlets...On the Tahoe.

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the standard Owners Manual, Infotainment Book, Quick Start Guide, Tire Warranty, and a couple other pamphlets...On the Tahoe.

That is exactly what came in my cheap plastic bag! You can find a lot of this info online now even some how to videos on the MyLink.

kcwood247

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Ditto for the Denali. Read the Quick Start and Infotainment, skimmed the Owners Manual unless I had a specific question, and then read the Limited Warranty.

There were actually several typos and mis-numbered page references, but nobody reads that stuff anyways - guess not even the editors.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

The radio book is the main thing I want.

The MyLink Infotainment System actually has a dedicated support line: 1-855-478-7767.

If you can't find a copy of the book or answer to your question just give them a call.

M26 Pershing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did not even receive any documents! Because I have not ordered my truck yet. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msp2640