2014 Yukon XL 2nd row seat swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zmusclow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello!
Have 2nd row power fold, heated, black leather captains chairs in my 2014 Yukon XL. I am looking to swap for a power fold bench seat for my growing family. Located in Eastern NC, would be willing to travel or meet half way (reasonable distance) to do the swap. Let me know if your interested!

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello!
Have 2nd row power fold, heated, black leather captains chairs in my 2014 Yukon XL. I am looking to swap for a power fold bench seat for my growing family. Located in Eastern NC, would be willing to travel or meet half way (reasonable distance) to do the swap. Let me know if your interested!
I would be interested in this but am in Richmond and not sure when I could meet as the next several weekends are booked with trips and such. I have a 2012 XL Denali with the black leather heated power folding bench in excellent condition, if that helps.

OP
OP
Z

zmusclow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would be interested in this but am in Richmond and not sure when I could meet as the next several weekends are booked with trips and such. I have a 2012 XL Denali with the black leather heated power folding bench in excellent condition, if that helps.
Richmond isn’t far! I would be willing to drive to you whenever you have a free weekend!

OP
OP
Z

zmusclow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Richmond isn’t far! I would be willing to drive to you whenever you have a free weekend!
My number is 252-670-five 2 seven 7 if you shoot me a text I can get you picture of my seats so you can see them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts