1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 tahoe heated seat harness

Discussion in 'Tech Info' started by gettygatz4life, Feb 22, 2021.

Car Parts
  1. gettygatz4life

gettygatz4life Full Access Member

Name:
    troy
    Hi guy my question is I want to add leather power heated seats in my tahoe Front and rear captain seats. I just bought two captain seat for $250 for the 2nd row and didn't get the front yet but I'm working on it I installed the rear captain seats already its a direct fix with rug a must have.now under the 2nd row seat there is a plug for heated seat or power folding seats.I don't know because I don't have a harness wire under my rug to plug it in. I was wondering the harness that plugs into the seat where can I buy one from I search every where and I can't find it for nothing I don't know the model number of the plug but the seats came out of a 07 yukon. My seats in the front has power just to move forward and back and tlit I have to pull the handle to lean back and forward I don't want to wire them up I want to do a plug and play where do I run these wires to and from if I ever get the factory harness need some help please direct me in the right place so I can finish this mod thanks [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

2. gettygatz4life

Name:
    troy
    Tahoe E[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

3. gettygatz4life

Name:
    troy
    My first baby [​IMG]