2007 tahoe ltz with bose.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pnap88p

Reaction score
i am looking to keep the stock radio but adding the usb port that is in the new models. is there any way for me todo this. could it be as easy as just swapping it to a 2010 radio and drilling a hole for the usb port to be placed someplace, all the specs is that i have a 2007 tahoe, with bose. no backup camera no navigation and no dvd screen. stock radio now.

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
I have done what you want to do...I have an 08 tahoe and put a 2010 oem navigation with usb in my hoe, ran the cable from the back of the head unit to the center console....when I hooked my iphone, ipod, and anything else to the port, it didnt work...the radio didnt recognize a device was connected and neither did the device, my phone didnt charge or anything....it was a waste of time for me....if you figure it out, or someone else has I would love to know how to make it work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet