2004 Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ha!! I wouldn't doubt there was a seinfeld episode either, and if there wasn't there needed to be one!! ha ha ha!

It was about the alarm clock and it always getting set incorrectly....

OP
OP
04xl

04xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no worries on the time frame 07burb....So i decided 26s for sure now its just a matter of picking the right ones up...I like the 2crave ones but have found some other ones too....Its a hard choice, i like the clean spoke look with rivets...any suggestions.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's extremely hard to find a nice looking 26 IMO cuz they are so big that even the slightest design 'flaw' will stick out like a sore thumb because of how big they are. I know that modded is selling some 26's, though, and I think the KMC slides look really clean.

westcoast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cant go wrong with the wheel you picked but it depends on your road conditions where your at, I did not go to 26's for the fact that I tow with mine and I need the slightly bigger tire. If your just planning to cruise then 26's

OP
OP
04xl

04xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea all city driving no towing for me. I like the way the 26s look but also like the 24s. Do you have any side shots of your black xl on the giovannas ?

westcoast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea all city driving no towing for me. I like the way the 26s look but also like the 24s. Do you have any side shots of your black xl on the giovannas ?
Heres an older shot
Denali034Large.jpg

and heres a pic a little lower its not a side shot but it gives you how it sits.
DSC03294.jpg

OP
OP
04xl

04xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the pics....that makes my decision even harder, it looks good. I dont know if I am going to be able to decide between 24s or 26s...

westcoast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks it sits lower now as well. I just bagged the rear and lowered the front about another 3/4" so now the 24's fill the wheel well. Now if I go any lower then my tires will be hitting the fenders when I hit big bumps.

OP
OP
04xl

04xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks it sits lower now as well. I just bagged the rear and lowered the front about another 3/4" so now the 24's fill the wheel well. Now if I go any lower then my tires will be hitting the fenders when I hit big bumps.

The side view picture what kind of drop do you have there? IM just so torn between 24s and 26s

westcoast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the side view it was when I first got the drop and it was set at 1/3 now it's at 3 1/4 and 5 3/4 but since the rear is bagged I can change that.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Here's a pic from Sat it's at ride height
a7a76341.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zucchini