2003 GMC Yukon SLT 6000$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04SS99Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This truck has been great to me id much rather see it go to a good home rather then a thieving dealership. it runs and drives perfect let me know if anyone is interested you wont find a better price than this anywhere..

has 129k

I have to sell my truck due to insurance reasons I just cant afford more than 1 car anymore. The truck is a 2003 GMC Yukon that I bought from Miller Buik/GMC almost 2 years ago. It's pewter exterior and is in pretty decent shape minus the fenders in the back which is how I bought the truck. Interior has tan leather with heated seats, ON-star, sun roof, steering wheel controls, rear captains chairs, dual digital climate control, bose speakers. The truck is basically loaded minus XM radio and the rear DVD player. It has a remote start that I installed about a year ago other than that the truck is bone stock. As of now the truck just broke 129k a few days ago. It gets mobil 1 Synthetic every 5000 with a mobil 1 oil filter. All of the fluids were changed when I bought it. Truck has new tires all around I just put them on a few months ago. This is still my everyday truck so the mileage will be going up. New tires were done 6 months ago and brakes were done about a year ago. This truck runs and drives perfect only problems are cosmetic. Call/text me at 551-206-5433

THIS TRUCK IS BEING TRADED IN ON TUESDAY FOR MY NEW TRUCK.. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN IT I WILL BE SELLING IT FOR 6000$ SO CONTACT ME BEFORE TUESDAY OR ITS GONE.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

IMG_6894.jpg
IMG_4187.jpg
IMG_4245.jpg
IMG_0761.jpg
IMG_0656.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amendez