2 inch lift 2021 z72 with magnaride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texhost

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can y’all please send me a part number for a lift kit that will work with magnaride and a z71. As it has been discussed before, the rough country website says that their 2 inch kit will not fit z71 and magnaride. Should I just invite that notice? Or is there a different kit that will work. I have looked high and low for a definitive answer regarding this in this forum. Thanks for your help!

Punteh

Reaction score
There's this one that just needs another part for magneride:

Ready lift also has a 3" kit that's supposed to work with magneride:

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the SST 3" kit. I've had it installed since June last year, and I really like the ride height. It gives a commanding appearance on the road, and also gives you that height advantage when there's an obstacle or accident causing traffic ahead. But, if you're going to add a lift, you might as well put 35's on it too.

JR09country

Reaction score
Is magnaride a stand alone option on the z71? I was under the impression you could only get magnaride on the z71 if you have the air suspension. I know it's different for other trim levels like the premier, high country and Denali.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteHorseBFD792

Latest posts