2 Door Tahoe/Blazer Interchange question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JakeR21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a 1994 Full Size Blazer. Wondering if you guys know what seats or door panels from other vehicles would work for this model. For example, do front door panels from a 95-99 tahoe fit these trucks? Newer generation seats?

Any information would be appreciated.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mechanically EVERYTHING swaps up to 1999. I'm not sure on the electrical connectors for the door panels or power seats though. Depending on where you are getting your parts you may be able to compare before purchasing

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and like @B-train said, mechanically the swap is easy, I still wish I had my 2 door 96, but knowing GM designers and engineers, them turds likely did not help you with the interior but if I had to guess, I would say it is a 50%/50% crapshoot.

3Dog

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a 1994 Full Size Blazer. Wondering if you guys know what seats or door panels from other vehicles would work for this model. For example, do front door panels from a 95-99 tahoe fit these trucks? Newer generation seats?

Any information would be appreciated.

I currently have a '93 K1500 Blazer, '94 K1500 Silverado, a '98 K1500 Silverado, and '99 2-door Tahoe. My best advice is to look to a same generation Silverado or Sierra for interior parts - they interchange. Not much on the inside of my '99 Tahoe would retrofit to my '93 Blazer interior. My '94 Silverado has the same interior (front seats forward to the dash) as my '93 Blazer. Same is true for my '98 Silverado and '99 Tahoe.

Hope this helps. You can definitely find a LOT more Silverado's and Sierra's to pick parts from for your '94 Blazer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu