1997 Honda CR-V LX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-Honda-CR-V-LX/153018928851?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055

For additional information, contact [email protected]

Selling due to untimely death of beloved wife of 43 wonderful years, it was her driver. Don't be reluctant to make a sensible offer, this is very emotional for myself, she loved her little Honda.

FS 97 honda crv lx awd . Where will you find an ALL ORIGINAL SECOND OWNER,SOUTHERN, smoke free/accident free/RUST free, such as this CRV is. Thumpers NEED NOT APPLY. for this great little car, 220k original miles with new timing belt, new distributor as well as all belts/motor mounts, radiator ready for you. It's very smooth with ICE cold AC and interior is in immaculate shape. Has the original picnic table.Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m very sorry for your loss. Hopefully you will find someone who will take as good care of it as you obviously did.

OP
OP
RED TAHOE LS

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many thanks to fellow members for your kindness and thoughts, it has helped myself immensely to carry on. Hard to believe it's been almost three months.
David g.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt