'10 Yukon Denali Mirror lower chrome pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what do you think? I like them, glad i did it. All the denali's I see none have these around here. Trucks is filthy dirty but still lookin Sweeeeet.

In the sun it almost looks brown? Must be the metallic flake in the paint?

DSC05725.jpg

DSC05735.jpg

DSC05733.jpg

DSC05727.jpg

DSC05726.jpg

DSC05729.jpg

DSC05732.jpg

DSC05733.jpg

DSC05731.jpg

DSC05734.jpg

DSC05728.jpg

OP
OP
Tonygxp

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do i get them for my 2008 denali??

I bought mine off of ebay. be careful read the feedback, they are all over the place but buy from a reputable place.. mine were $45. Some go as high as $100 so look for the best deal (vs feedback). Some guys went with escalade mirrors which are nicer as the chrome is flush to the mirror and extends to the body of the truck but $45 v swapping mirrors, top caps, and lots of $$$ later i'm fine with this.. especially because i have these blind zone alert mirrors.. I'm afraid to see what these go for :chicken:

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Those are nice, if someone would have made a little piece to fit in that spot where it extends, then I would have chose those over Escalade mirrors.

OP
OP
Tonygxp

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are nice, if someone would have made a little piece to fit in that spot where it extends, then I would have chose those over Escalade mirrors.

I know what you mean but this is better than stock so it works for me. If it weren't for the cost, hassle and mismatched glossy (vs the textured finish on the Yukons window trim) area of the escalade mirrors i would have held out.. The blind zone alerts in my mirrors really limit my opportunities as well.. but i am very happy with them. Tomorrow i get the windows tinted so some more pics tomorrow.. Can't wait for the transformation :hands:

Last edited:

007fl

Reaction score
I like them.
Now get the strips that cover the windw sill on the doors and you'll be phat city.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them.
Now get the strips that cover the windw sill on the doors and you'll be phat city.

You only need the chrome strip that covers the window sill when you get the oem esky mirrors... he just got the aftermarket chrome plated cap that goes on TOP of the factory denali mirrors he has...

On a side note, if you find that OEM window sill chrome trim from an esky, lemme know :)

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a side note, if you find that OEM window sill chrome trim from an esky, lemme know :)

Felix -- They don't exist for non-Eskys. They're more than stuck-on trim pieces on the Eskys. They're actually part of the door window surrounds, and the Esky doors have a different shape.

The closest things currently are the pieces that stick on to our sills, that don't extent to the other door like the Eskys' do, that look out of place on our trucks, imo.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you didn't have the chrome handles I probably wouldn't like it but it looks to flow well with the rest of your ride! Turned out nice especially for $45! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XLYuKo