07 Yukon Projector headlights for DDM HIDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can anyone suggest the best quality/looking headlight projectors for our yukons? amount of light and cutoffs are important, dont wanna blind everyone in the highway. I like it to look stock looking as possible but if you can find lights that will look better than stock please post pictures. thank you in advance

Last edited:
OP
OP
yukon07Artic

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks willajj. yeah i came across these lights as well and really love these but its too expensive. I was hoping that someone might know lights similar to this for fraction of a price. Im still searching so if i find them ill post it up here as well. looks like they do a custom job to ordinary lights. If i find a good writeup ill just have to make the retrofit myself

thanks for the input

Last edited:
OP
OP
yukon07Artic

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
making my own seems a bit challenging. I cant find a decent projector for the yukon without angel eyes or leds...

sievz7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
making my own seems a bit challenging. I cant find a decent projector for the yukon without angel eyes or leds...

I just put up the same post today....I am interested in projectors/HID's but do not like the looks of LED's/Halo's

I guess we'll just have to keep our eyes peeled.......I can't justify 700 bucks for a set!

07-fivethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of guys on the dodge forums are making their own projectors from Acura TL headlights. Heck, my wife 2004 Acura TSX had the projectors too. They were finding the headlights at junk yards or wherever they could find em, them retrofitting. I know it sounds hard, but a little patience, a dremel tool and a radio to listen to, i think it would be pretty easy to do. Maybe I can find a DIY on the other forum.

I thought about taking my wife's headlights when she totaled her Acura, but the headlights were demolished, damnit. Anyways, I think these guys were making their projectors for around $200... seems to ring a bell.

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
i picked up some projectors from a mdx and fit them in a set of 4x6 lights for my monte carlo.i have to look for some pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n