07 steering wheel swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoBear727

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’ve been goin crazy for the week or so lookin and doin research. Long story short, I have an 07 tahoe I’m making into a all out off-road machine. I’ve stripped the interior and I’m gettin ready to start a cage. But here’s my issue, dose anyone know what NRG hub fits our trucks? And if not what years have the same size splines on the wheel so I know that the wheel holes are the same. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’ve been goin crazy for the week or so lookin and doin research. Long story short, I have an 07 tahoe I’m making into a all out off-road machine. I’ve stripped the interior and I’m gettin ready to start a cage. But here’s my issue, dose anyone know what NRG hub fits our trucks? And if not what years have the same size splines on the wheel so I know that the wheel holes are the same. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
looks like 69-94 are all the same beyond that I would reach out to nrg or call them they don't have anything listed for beyond 94 on there website

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442