01 Yukon denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tatomeme

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello guys new here have a 01yukon denali having problem with the left turn signal light both front and back don't work but the indicator on the dash shows it's blinking

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello guys new here have a 01yukon denali having problem with the left turn signal light both front and back don't work but the indicator on the dash shows it's blinking

Stupid question... have you checked the bulbs? Try swapping them

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U think I would not do hat B4 asking idiot

Hah... I often forgot to check the most obvious things first. Just trying to helpful. Which is why I worded it the way that I did.

You'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar friend. No need for name calling.

chadw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great attitude. You're gonna get ALL KINDS of help here by calling people childish names.

Illnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U think I would not do hat B4 asking idiot

People here are crazy helpful. Real awesome community to get help on all types of problems. Naming calling won't get you too far though. Maybe the local GMC dealer could help you out.

OP
OP
tatomeme

tatomeme

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I dint come here to call any1 names but by saying stupid question was out right wrong but I'm gona apologized for what I said
The fuses seem ok I checked on YouTube and saw a video a guy changed the module I'm gona try that out and will post back if it fix the problem again sorry folks