Zone offroad 3inch lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok with body lifts they are all (basically) the same.. 3" tall round composit blocks.. the diffrences are in bolt length and number of mount points.. and i am about 98% sure the 98-99 had the same number of mount points.. worst case you are headed to ACE and getting an extra grade 8 bolt.. i have done multiple BD lifts over the years for people and they are all literally the same.. but differences are the number of mont points.. you should be good...

only draw back is all that damn frame that will be hanging down,.. its a personal thing i like suspension.. but you are good..

OP
OP
99GoldRunner

99GoldRunner

Reaction score
Thanks

Thank you for the info. I will be getting Gap guards to cover up the unsightly Gap. I do agree with you on the look of the hanging frame but I am going to eventually be going to 9 inches of total lift and 37s. Right now my Hoe has 2 inch blocks on the back and with the new 3inch body I will be able to fit 33-35s. Any more advice is more than welcome.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think im having a major brainfart but if its the OBS 99 then yes it will fit im pretty sure in 00 is when the nbs came out but after a 13 hour work day my mind is fried but yes they are identical to eachother

OP
OP
99GoldRunner

99GoldRunner

Reaction score
If I go with 35s will I have to change the gear ratio? I know I will get extra ground clearance out of the 35s but will I loose the flex/articulation from the IFS? Will the 35s look too "stuffed" inside the wheel well? ANY PICS of this same scenario?

Thanks for the feedback.

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive yet to get new pics of mine with the 35s will get you some. ive got thr stock 3.73 for now but im going to change the gears soon

SPLmonster13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats the setup i have. 2.5" block and crank with a 3" Body Lift on 35s. I dont have the cap guards, the tires cover the gap pretty well. Paint the frame flat black and it looks great. Just my 2 cents.

OP
OP
99GoldRunner

99GoldRunner

Reaction score
Very nice! That is a good looking set up. I like the 18 inch wheels, I also like what you did with the lights too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBorn