Z71 Ultra Silver bumper insert finally GONE!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Front of your tahoe looks perfect with the bowtie silver

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks fantastic!!!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I hope you don't mind me saying but I don't like the silver bowtie ... just too much of a contrast imho as it focuses all your attention on it.

I'd have color matched it to the truck, unless the mrs insisted. :)

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that looks great. Way better then black. Color matched would look equally as good but silver definitely goes with your color theme.

OP
OP
RedRocker

RedRocker

Back in Black
Reaction score
I had actually picked up a can of "Blue" for the bow tie, but before I even had a chance to paint it, the wifey stepped in with her "Silver" idea. Either way, blue or silver looks much better than the black IMO. For now I will rock the silver, I might change it to blue down the road just for kicks. Thanks for the compliments everyone.

gilbo

Reaction score
I had actually picked up a can of "Blue" for the bow tie, but before I even had a chance to paint it, the wifey stepped in with her "Silver" idea.

so u wear the pants in the family, BUT the wifey tells u what color pants to wear. jk :Big Laugh::Big Laugh::Big Laugh::Big Laugh:

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
The blue you bought, was it Bermuda blue? I am curious to see how close it comes to matching.

If you paint something, please post a pic. I am dieing to know how close it comes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codered5557

Latest posts