Yukon SLT grill, headlights, parking lights on Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone test fit a Yukon (non-denali) grill onto their Tahoe? I can't find any conversion pics online, however I'd have to imagine, other than the headlights and MAYBE the bracket's it should be a straight swap yes?

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you'd need to swap the bumper too. you could run the tahoe hood and headlights but I'm pretty sure you would need to swap the grille, parking lights, and bumper

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hood
Fender
Bumper
grill
headlights
headlight housings/brackets

and I think that's it. There's numerous threads on this already...

OP
OP
BeenChevy

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks but this link for example indicates only that it's possible to swap the grill and headlights "if you get it for Tahoe" ?? and then above indicates hope fenders bumper. ? The bumper is the same.

Did you happen to find any factual info? That link won't help us determine whether the grill and headlights can swap direct and whether the headlight brackets which appear the same as well are needed.. anybody else?

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
00-06 Tahoe bumpers are different from the 00-06 Yukon bumpers. You would have to swap the bumpers to make the grille work. The headlights mount into the brackets the same way on both so I wouldn't think those would have to be changed. I have seen it done to where some took a Denali grille and bumper and mounted on a Tahoe and left the headlights/fenders/hood the same (yes I am aware you're not working with a Denali but same concept)

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks but this link for example indicates only that it's possible to swap the grill and headlights "if you get it for Tahoe" ?? and then above indicates hope fenders bumper. ? The bumper is the same.

Did you happen to find any factual info? That link won't help us determine whether the grill and headlights can swap direct and whether the headlight brackets which appear the same as well are needed.. anybody else?

Nope no factual info. You'll be the first to try. Go ahead and attempt and please reply to this thread with results so we can have some factual info.

Thanks!

:thumbsup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse