Yukon Newbie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtp1500

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just purchased my first SUV, an 07 Yukon XL Denali. I had just sold my 07.5 Ram 2500 MegaCab wanting a little more room, very surprised at the size and feel of this Yukon, never realized that they were as big as they are.
I think its going to be an experience because it has 225,000 miles so I am getting ready to read through the forum to check on the "growly" sound my right front strut is making, tranny cooler hose leaking and slop in the shifter.

I'll appreciate any advice given...
Thanks

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Welcome. I love mega cab Rams. I bet that was a sad day, but you can't beat the size of a xl and looks of that clean 07 front end.

OP
OP
gtp1500

gtp1500

Reaction score
I had bought the Dodge at 65,000 miles and kept it well maintained, never had any issues with it.

Now I'm getting a pretty good sized list of things this Yukon is needing to be hopefully as reliable as the Ram... I just don't know understand how people let the little repairs go because all of a sudden it turns into a long list of repairs, like where I'm at on this.

I will agree with their looks, I actually love the looks of the Suburban front end but since I haven't owned a GM for several years I was scared off by reading posts on the flex fuel 5.3 so I decided I wanted a 6.2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts