Yukon denali make over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good!. I agree on the Z71 rack. I think it might look a little cleaner if the grille surround was all white and you just did the honey comb in black and maybe do the gmc emblem in white to break it up. Just my opinion :)

This. It really would clean it up even more.

OP
OP
Y

Yukon04

Reaction score
Im trying for the roof racks I am stationed at Ft bragg NC, and thanks for the compliments I may redo the grille I did it myself So I can change it around anytime, the wheels are Stock GMC 17" from the 08+ I just did them black and it had OEM body cladding or ground effects and the moulded side steps to match the cladding all which is removed and in great shape.

Mor4wd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I see in your sig that you have a selectable 4X4 conversion on your denali. Can you please explain to me what is involved in doing this and what parts are needed?
Cheers Aaron

Matt06Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see in your sig that you have a selectable 4X4 conversion on your denali. Can you please explain to me what is involved in doing this and what parts are needed?
Cheers Aaron

Omg this. ^^^
That's the only thing I hate about Denalis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz