Yukon Bumper Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arlin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I have a '10 Yukon Denali and my wife keeps nailing big animals with it. I'm tired of replacing the stock plastic bumper guard and would like a full steel replacement bumper. Something styled somewhat like a ranch hand. I can't find anyone who makes them for less than $2k and I can't afford that. My question is, could I purchase an aftermarket replacement bumper for a 2010 Sierra and put it on the Yukon? Would the mount holes work, bumper caps, etc?? I know someone has had this idea before and I'm looking for any info I can get. Please help! Thanks!!

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Mount holes will work but body line doesn't meet at all since entire front end is different. Get a brush guard

OP
OP
A

Arlin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mount holes will work but body line doesn't meet at all since entire front end is different. Get a brush guard
Thanks for the info! I don't want to go with a brush guard because it still leaves all the lower plastic exposed on the bumper. She's hitting deer and hog which will still wreck that plastic even with a brush guard.

OP
OP
A

Arlin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Only other option is ranch hand or Fab Four bumper for all metal.
Ranch Hand only makes a grill guard for this year model. Really bummed, because I'd pick one up in a heartbeat. The FabFours is sweet but crazy expensive. Sent out a few emails today to get some custom quotes. We'll see. I'll update when I hear something. Thanks for the help.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blochevywi2007-12.jpg
I'm not sure if that's right but it's listed for the 2010 yukon denali. 799 off bluelakeoffroad.com

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know much about them but they have been referenced on a couple jeep and other 4x4 forums.

OP
OP
A

Arlin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't know much about them but they have been referenced on a couple jeep and other 4x4 forums.
Looks great, and I like what I'm reading on their site. Looks like it's completely customizable, so I have to options to play with there. Thanks again for the link. In all my searching I never ran across them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jezze77

Latest posts