Your 0-60 times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the in person tune from black bear and justin told me that he tuned it so that if I ever want the e fans that all I need is the fans and the harness. I also tested my 0-60 after the tune, on the same stretch of road and I got 8.44 seconds! I dropped 3.7 seconds with just a tune. Now I know I'll never be able to stop modding

I must have just missed you, since I got my tune this weekend, too. The tune does make a big difference in overall driveability, which is what I am most interested in. Very satisfied.

On the other hand, I couldn't tell you what my 0-60 or 1/4-mile times are, since I didn't get into this Tahoe to race it. I guess I lost interest in that once I sold my Challenger. ;)

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He lost two seconds just sleeping at the light.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He lost a couple seconds of his reaction time, but not his ET. The ET timer doesn't start until you trip the lights when you launch. It's common for racers to ignore the green light and focus strictly on their launch and/or ET when they're not actually competing against anyone else. On that pass, he was clearly not concerned with his RT.

OP
OP
02_Tahoe

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must have just missed you, since I got my tune this weekend, too. The tune does make a big difference in overall driveability, which is what I am most interested in. Very satisfied.

On the other hand, I couldn't tell you what my 0-60 or 1/4-mile times are, since I didn't get into this Tahoe to race it. I guess I lost interest in that once I sold my Challenger. ;)
What day did you get your tune. Mine was on sunday at 11:30. I'm 17, and I'm going to school for this so I'm very into mods and seeing how fast I can make something keeping it cheap as possible

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What day did you get your tune. Mine was on sunday at 11:30. I'm 17, and I'm going to school for this so I'm very into mods and seeing how fast I can make something keeping it cheap as possible

I was there earlier Sunday and was done by around 10:30am.

As I mentioned, I'm not into racing , but I'm really enjoying the way the truck digs in under throttle with the tune. No hesitation, and it's always in or quickly moving to the correct gear on demand. Truck seems 200-300 lbs. lighter and moves along with a real sense of purpose. Good stuff.

OP
OP
02_Tahoe

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in the No Va area. You're lucky if you can get to 60 MPH with all the traffic we have
I'm up near Frederick, MD so all I have is interstate 70 for highways. Everything else is 2 lane and a lot of empty 2 lane roads. Me and my friends all do our times on a straight stretch of road less than a mile from my house. I can come to a dead stop for a few mins before someone comes behind me

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I'm up near Frederick, MD so all I have is interstate 70 for highways. Everything else is 2 lane and a lot of empty 2 lane roads. Me and my friends all do our times on a straight stretch of road less than a mile from my house. I can come to a dead stop for a few mins before someone comes behind me

Just hope it doesn't have red and blue flashing lights on top.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ha
Yeah, my sister-in-law lives around there (Middletown). When I drive up there now & then it's WIDE OPEN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10