^%)&y_*%^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something to make it look different from that other ****** up / locked up ****** site........recent thread comments look like the masses here approve........

Last edited:

Porkins

Dead Terrorist
Reaction score
The site looks great. At least here at TYF you can post without having to get a "password" or getting banned for making a post. Be happy. BTW wrong section you posted this.

Last edited:

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We like the colors, plus as membership builds and people make suggestions, there may be more skins added and then you will have a choice, but for right now this is the first skin.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well i for one HATE these colors....too ******* my old eyes!!!!!! Give us old guys the option of using the old setup....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee???:adminpower::adminpower:

Hey Mike, welcome to the board! Skin changes are global and unfortunately I don't think they're going to change them for one person.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike, welcome to the board! Skin changes are global and unfortunately I don't think they're going to change them for one person.

There can be multiple skins tho. This can be the default and the white one can be there until he has a lighter skin made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheelz70