XM Radio Rip Off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Well I decided for now just to give XM a call and ended up with 5 months for $23 a month. Wife said she might just keep that and get the Gen 6 lockpick and Ipod lockpick combo instead of switching to Sirius.

Cant beat that price.

m332is

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the link. I am going to check into it more. I wonder if it will work with the Ipod lockpick.

Not sure, give them a call. They were very helpful with my questions before I bought the box from them. And just buy the antenna conversion cable so you can use the stock XM antenna. Don't buy the extra Sirius antenna.

Vince

pockets25

Reaction score
Not sure, give them a call. They were very helpful with my questions before I bought the box from them. And just buy the antenna conversion cable so you can use the stock XM antenna. Don't buy the extra Sirius antenna.

Vince

Ok. Thank you. I wasn't sure if the conversion was just for certain apps or not.

I will give them a call when/if my wife decides to switch.

Harry Seaward

Reaction score
I just dropped my XM subscription after 3 years. The CR tried to get me for 5 months for $4.99/mo., but I wasn't interested in that short of a plan. I wish they'd list a rate, and stick with it. If they weren't offering these cheap "customer retention" rates, and just offer one flat take or leave it fee, maybe they could charge a lower rate for everyone. So for now, I have a cradle and antenna puck in each vehicle I own, and I will transfer my Sirius receiver to the one I happen to be in. I am going to miss the factory integrated factory receiver.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerodmortensen